Update by user Jul 07, 2011

Chris I dont know your brother and i sure as heck know it was you! There is only one fat red headed sschlitz in wpb that thinks hes a gift to the market.

By the way Lisa has been a great help. We just may have phone taps to show your other cons

Original review posted by user Jun 02, 2011

Chris Schlitz sold me a house that he knew was overpriced by 80 Thousand dollars. Forged documents on fake a HUD and now thinks he's in the clear. He's wrong.

I contacted the woman he sent forged paperwork to in P.A stating he was helping her open a halfway house for kids at risk.He robbed her for 30 Thousand.

He cleary forgot she sent him checks in his own name. The attorney General will surely have a present for Chris.

Then I looked up his background. He is involved with gangsters from Staten Island New york. He was sent to Federal Prison for 54 days. He is known to rob and scam people. He robbed a donut store In staten Island, stole cars, sold drugs, lost a lwasuit for scamming another woman out of 70 thousand dollars. He cant have a title company anymore because he stole escrow money.

He now operates a "call Center on Blue Heron in Rivera beach, West Palm. He watches over other fellows as they use the telephone to continue scamming people out of our hard earned money.

He needs to be stopped! If he robbed you call the United States Attorneys office and report his dealing. The have a huge folder on him and would love more im sure.

My Mr. Chris Schlitz have a blessed life living off of other peoples money.

You Must make your wife ,Lisa ,and sister Dawn Schlitz Pardo proud.

Comments

91 was first n foremost in ga.to be a classified imforement.

Yes confirmed snitch work with feds during visit to ga back in 97

to Anonymous #1416713

Back in 91 as well that is....

Absolutely confirmed confidential informant back in 97 saw in hi level paperwork

Few things are missing from my home that I left for Chris Schlitz to sell.It wasn't sold so I asked him to rent it. Lucky thing it wasn't rented bcuz I wouldn't get the rent like that former customer of his that he robbed.

I'm wondering if this is the same Chris Schlitz I'm having issues with at this very moment. Omg!

Someone referred him to me who works for the same company but didn't know him personally. He's a sum bag

wow... i must have really shown i didnt know much about real estate.

chris can really paint a great picture of success. i invested A lot of money with him. lost it all !!! beware people...

his great deals are in the worst of the worst areas and you will never get a dime of the rent that he will promise to collect for you. i paid 14 payments on a house that was fully rented. so he says.

i wish my husband was still alive. hes a mouse that will run into a man one day..

brendan isnt a *** man his brothers are i know all very well especially brendan and he works for his money

All of the above is soooooo true! I am the woman who won the lawsuit!!!

he scammed me of $70,000!!! And as long as he is around I will be going after him! Along with a fantastic attorney!

He is the biggest liar nd useless excuse of a man!!! he hides behind all the skirts in his family!!!

Vicki

to Vicki #1522754

Can you call me to talk about this man 404-409-9861

YOU HAVE BEEN A INFORMANT SINCE THE 80'S YOU SCAM PEOPLE, ROB PEOPLE, PUT YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS IN PRISON AND YOU HAVE THE BALLS TALK LIKE YOUR SOME TRUE TO HIS WORD HONEST GUY. I WILL MAKE A WEBSITE ALL ABOUT YOU TO SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT AS YOU WANT TO DO WITH YOUR SITE THAT HAS CLOSED COMMENTS! I BWT AUTO CRICKET ISNT HAPPY WITH YOU KNOWING THEY HAVE A *** MAN ON BOARD

to LMFAO@ CHRIS #1107172

confirmed confidential informed back in 97

Mount Carbon, West Virginia, United States #322306

You all should handle your business a little more professionally, like off line. If this how you handle business it is not a wonder how, if at all, you got “Ripped Off”

I had the right Schlitz. Chris is the one that put Brendan in prison!

This will all rise to the top in the coming weeks. Chris I assure you of that.Unlike Vicky I dont want the money I want you in prison and I pray you run into all of those guys you snitched on.

to Lisa #1416717

Yes n brendon made direct mention of his brother etc....in federal court....n nothing....although became the informing 6years prior.fkn just classic!

I think you got the wrong schlitz Its Brendan who is the theif and *** man 9 years in the pen... hmmmmm

to Joanne #1416719

Wrong to an extent....Chris informed on him n confirmed in high level fed paperwork....escaping rico at that time.

That comment was by me!!!!!!

That article is so true, I'm the PA. woman I have proof !

Where are the Feds. He should have been in jail 20 years ago but sung like a bird, so they let him out.

they should have kept him behind bars cause he is a threat to society!!! lloppm65@yahoo.com