We had listed our home with two other real estate companies prior to Weichert.One neglected to tell us he was not the listing agent and one's husband died.

We selected an agent who was holding an open house down the street from ours. They represented themselves as a team, when two came to give their presentation. They never acted as a team. The only time the self-described mentor became involved is when the offer came in and the agent she was mentoring was on vacation.

There was the typical negotiations and an agreement was made contingent on the house inspection. The inspection report came back and the potential buyers wanted ten items fixed. My husband, who had never sold a house before relied on the agent, as I was out of the country. I have sold 4 homes, never with the deceit your agents practiced.

The agent, I found out when i came back had him sign a no kick out contract never even telling him what he was agreeing to. After we sold the house I asked the buyer why they had put the dining room table in. She. Said it was because our agent had told their agent to as k for whatever they wanted as we were very anxious to sell.

Your agents were not responsibile for selling the house. The photos we paid for done by a real estate photographer and the staging sold that house. I had the photos done just before we sign with Weichert and they used them. They had two open houses and each person said the photos were the reason they were there.

The agents had asked us what we wanted in an agent and we said first of all communications.

They said of course, but every time we tried to contact them they were too busy.We are a military family, i write a column about bad and good experiences by now I am sure you can guess what I will have to say about Weichert.

Review about: Weichert Realtors Property Listing.

Reason of review: Misrepresentation .

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Weichert Realtors?

Comments