If I could give this ZERO stars I would. I NEVER write reviews but the practice of Tina Gantz and Elena Katarsky was so appealing, I feel the need to warn people about what they are getting into. I was looking to rent for 1 year hoping this realtor would than help me buy 1 year later. I wanted to build a relationship for repeat business. This is no longer the case.

I looked at my dream apartment on a holiday weekend. It was a Saturday. I worked furiously to fill out my application because properties are a first-come, first serve basis. Tina indicated there was another person who was interested but was not as far into the application as I was. During my HOURS spent with Tina filing out the application. Elena called. Reception was spotty and Tina could not get whatever information Elena was calling about.

I got in all of my paperwork Saturday. As I said, it was a holiday. Sunday passed, Monday passed and finally on Tuesday, I got the devastating email that another applicant had beaten me to the apartment. The kicker-- the apartment had ALREADY been rented while I was looking at it!

These two woman WASTED my time. I even canceled appointments following because the paperwork was taking that long to fill out. Elena had called Tina that afternoon, as I stood in the apartment to notify Tina the apartment had been rented.

This is poor management and VERY unprofessional.. Elena should have communicated to Tina the apartment was no longer for rent. If she was unable to communicate it to Tina Saturday, it should have been communicated Sunday or Monday. Three days should have not went by before I was notified.

I also paid for a $75 background check that never occurred. I am still waiting for a refund. It was nearly impossible to get either women on the phone after I was notified the apartment had been rented.

The bottom line is, this office lacks communication and professionalism.

I would never recommend them to anyone. This was truly and eye-opener for me at the cut-throat world of housing. My heart was set on this beautiful apartment and now I am scrambling to find somewhere else to live.

hensleyl33 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Weichert Realtors. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $78 and wants Weichert Realtors to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was promised not kept, staff professionalism, false information and we hate it. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Weichert Realtors and weichert realtors realtor for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments