I too tried to sell my house with weichert.After suffering with an agent that was more then rude.

I thought it couldn't get any worse. It did. Unannounced, my realtor used the key on the special lockbox went in my home to show it to 2 dozen other realitors. I had no call or warning.

My animals were also in the house. My personal financial papers were all over my desk as I'd been paying bills the night before. Then the *** of a realtor doesn't call me, he e-mails me to complain about the state of the house. Well, if I'd known a large group of strangers was coming over I might have picked up my underwear.

I've had the house spottless for every open house and showing. My dogs also weigh over 150 lbs and could have accidentaly injured someone and then I would have gotten sued. I walked out front and ripped that for sale sign off my house and threw it on the sidewalk. I'm done with these people.

don't make the same mistake I did.

I'm just glad that my dogs are ok.

Had an Experience with Weichert Realtors?

Comments

Morgan Properties - Worst place ever Morgan Properties "I am writing this letter asking to be let out of my lease due to several service failures and environmental issues. This summer I have encountered several unacceptable mishaps that..." Read more Bella Collina, good job getting the court order against Don Juravin Bella Collina "I am an owner and part time resident at Bella Collina. I have to say that my wife and I were more than shocked when we got back to the..." Read more Waypoint Homes - Property Rental Review from Los Angeles, California Waypoint Homes "WAYPOINT FORCED ME SND MY CHILDREN TO MOVE OUT AFTER 3 years as a resident @6580 Harley st riverside ca 92506. They lied and said the owner was selling the..." Read more Keller Williams Realty - My whole life got destroyed due to your Bakersfield office Keller Williams Realty "We had a rental agreement but one of your agents disposed of everything i owned as i was falsley incarcerated on a tresspassing charge which happened to be on a..." Read more National Laser Institute - Finicial advisors charge more money from black ppl National Laser Institute "I graduated with almost 40 people. Tuition was about $7,295. After speaking with almost every student, that we're offered or aware and given the option of a scholarship. Almost everyone..." Read more Doordash - Bad Pizza Delivery Doordash "I ordered a pizza, salad, and mushrooms from a local pizza establishment called Fratellinos. When I opened the pizza box all of the cheese was on one side of the..." Read more Hewlett Packard - Product falling apart! Hewlett Packard "I bought a HP Laptop this past January ( less than a year) and about a month ago the USB port and the SD card port both stopped working on..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more