In 2009 I got rental agent from Weichert in Kissimmee,Florida.For the Poinciana area.

Immediately she said she found me a tenant. I was reaaly happy and impressed. First month was good. Secong month she said that tenant broke a window so I(living in another state) send her money for the window.

Then the next month my house had termites, So she said, I spend $660.00 for the treatment. Then the next month she said that the garage opener was not working so I send more money.Then My curtains were broken. Then the refrigerator stopped working so I bought a used one for $300.00. I bought it because the tenant has kids.

Then I decided to get the tenant out of my house because evey month was something new. But after all this my washer and drier were stolen and the house was in really bad conditions, dirty and the wall has big holes .BE REALLY CAREFULL WITH WEICHERT REAL STATE AGENTS/RENTALS.

The tenant lived in the house for free for a bout 8 months.So be aware with thjis company.They Ripp you off big time.

Had an Experience with Weichert Realtors?

Comments