Diana Dimasi of Moorestown ,NJ was informed before my move out that my garage door did not open properly (not the first time I mentioned this) but only pushed the problem over to the right until the house sold on the market.Now that the house sold the fees for repair came from my security deposit and she claims to not know about it.

The moveout date was the 10th and we were rushed out if the house by the 9th and charged for being there the 10th because we left cleaning supplies.Clearly weichert cares less about helping military personnel and this entire debaucle reflects poorly on their xompany.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Weichert Realtors. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Weichert Realtors.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Real Estate category for more informed decision or compare Weichert Realtors to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Weichert Realtors?

Comments