3.0

Very frustrating and disappointing experience as seller with Maplewood NJ realtors' Gould.The good news is my house sold.

In general a hurry up and sell attitude that made me feel under represented and lack confidence. Specifically: Operationally it was disorganized: too many people involved; poor communication: realtor stopped contact when I agreed to sale, agent never contacted me to congratulate on sale or offer well wishes or thanks, aggressive, bullying, bothered, coverage for vacationing agent insufficient?

(Unaware of offer for 1.5 days), some long waits for call backs and document transfers; poor quality oversight: content of documents repeatedly incorrect (obviously not reviewed); poor value judgement: fixated on number of bedrooms dismissing or not being able to quantify location and ammenity values; years of experience didn't seem to equate with knowledge: unaware of NJ transfer etc as per amenities.I was warned not to use Weichert.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Weichert Realtors. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Weichert Realtors.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Real Estate category for more informed decision or compare Weichert Realtors to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Weichert Realtors?

Comments