Worse Relators group.Rented a house, told owners won't be back.

Had to sign an amendment of 60 day notice to evacuate if owners were to come back. Told u likely to happen in less than one year. Happened 2 months later. The amount of money I lost on moving, security deposits, etc was INSANE!

The owners came back 2 months later. What a *** rip off! Unprofessional staff. Turn around time for deposit check return was greater than 60 days!!!

Never dealing with this realtor company again.Stay far away from this Relators

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Weichert Realtors. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Weichert Realtors to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Weichert Realtors and weichert realtors realtor for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Weichert Realtors?

Comments

Tr Realty Property Management Review from Hilo, Hawaii Tr Realty "Erased negative reviews from their past coming back to haunt the new year. Do not believe all their phone baloney reviews, pretty easy to see it's fiction when you start reading..." Read more Greystar - Sandpiper, Arvada Co Disgust, Mold, Filth and lack of Mangement Greystar "I have only lived at Sandpiper for a short period of time however my roommate has lived there a little longer and since our lease isn't up for a few..." Read more Morgan Properties - Worst place ever Morgan Properties "I am writing this letter asking to be let out of my lease due to several service failures and environmental issues. This summer I have encountered several unacceptable mishaps that..." Read more American Homes 4 Rent - DO NOT RENT FROM THIS COMPANY: they created THOUSANDS in personal property damages American Homes 4 Rent "They knew about the leaking roof and covered it up with paint. After I moved in, I found the leaking roof to be so significant. The ridge vent was to..." Read more Exxonmobil - The cashier cursed me! Exxonmobil "Cashier name was RENE. Service Station : MOBIL at 4605 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, 90004 operated by a dealer, Harry Hahn Date of Incident: 24th September 2017 at 8:43:59AM..." Read more Doordash - Bad Pizza Delivery Doordash "I ordered a pizza, salad, and mushrooms from a local pizza establishment called Fratellinos. When I opened the pizza box all of the cheese was on one side of the..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more Wayfair - Bed bugs Wayfair "I purchased a upholstered bed frame from wayfair. Put it together with ease and it was beautiful. Fast forward a few months and myself and my kids started getting welts...." Read more