My experience with Weichert Realty was not good at all...I will not deal with them again...

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss a product or service. Weichert Realtors needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Weichert Realtors.

Comments

New Hyde Park, New York, United States #1235913

Do not waste your time and effort calling them. I was greeted by James when I called 1-800-401-0486.

I explained four times I was looking for a tenant for my condo in St Pete Beach. He asked me five times, "what other areas I am looking at". It was the twilight zone, I finally was curt and said time and space inst that fluid, and at present the condo only occupies one space, in St Pete's. At that point he didn't put me on hold but started blasting in appropriate music through the phone.

The must count on volume and being a lead factory, paying people like James $12 an hour to try to capture the information.

Stay away!! Don't list with them, Your multi-million dollar property probably looks good on there site, but no way they will close the deal for you.